Ready for a fun and exciting career at Las Vegas’s newest resort?
Join us for our Dancing Dealer recruitment event!
When: Wednesday, September 16 at the Downtown Las Vegas Events Center
Applications: Please apply HERE and we will reach out to you with a confirmation and time. Note that a confirmed reservation is required to attend.
Where to Park: With limited parking in the downtown area applicants are instructed to park in the Fremont Street Experience garage directly across from The D, or in the Carson parking lot which is across from the Fremont Street Experience garage. Both lots are pay-to-park and using a debit/credit card is recommended.
What to Wear: Applicants must audition in Go-Go dancing attire or swimwear and have a confirmed reservation to attend. Your face covering can be removed briefly while taking a photo, but must be worn at all other times during your audition. Changing rooms will be provided.
What to Bring:
- Your personality and smile!
- Must wear a face covering
- Resumes not required
What to Expect:
- Please arrive at the time of your confirmed reservation. Early arrivals will not be permitted due to capacity issues in response to COVID-19 health & safety guidelines
- Early arrivals for time slots that have not begun will be asked to return at the designated time to avoid congregating and maintain appropriate social distance
- Upon arrival applicants will audition inside the events center tent where you’ll provide contact information and have your photo taken
- Applicants will go before an interview panel and tell us why you should be a part of the Dancing Dealer team!
- Following the panel interview applicants will be instructed to proceed out of the events center tent following the designated exit route