When: Monday, September 14 & Tuesday, September 15 at the Downtown Las Vegas Events Center
Times: 9am-7pm both days
- 9am-12pm – Cocktail Servers
- 1pm-3pm – Bartenders & Barbacks
- 3pm-5pm – Server Assistants & Food Runners
- 5pm-7pm – Lifeguards, Pool Hosts & Box Office Cashiers
Must be 21 or older to apply. Lifeguard applicants must be 16 or older to apply.
Applications: Please apply online HERE and we will reach out to you with a confirmation and time. Note that a confirmed reservation is required to attend.
Where to Park: With limited parking in the downtown area applicants are instructed to park in the Fremont Street Experience garage directly across from The D, or in the Carson parking lot which is across from the Fremont Street Experience garage. Both lots are pay-to-park and using a debit/credit card is recommended.
What to Wear: Applicants must audition in swimwear and have a confirmed reservation to attend. Changing rooms will be provided at the event.
What to Bring:
- Your personality and your smile!
- Please also remember to wear a face covering.
- Your face covering can be removed briefly while taking a photo, but must be worn at all other times during the event.
- Resumes are not required at the event but will be accepted if they are furnished.
- A photographer will be on-site as well therefore headshots will not need to be furnished.
What to Expect:
- Please arrive at the time of your confirmed reservation. Early arrivals will not be permitted due to capacity issues in response to COVID-19 health & safety guidelines.
- Please apply for the position you are most interested in. Multiple applications will not be required to apply for multiple positions.
- You will not need to attend multiple time slots to apply for multiple positions. Once is enough, we’ll keep track!
- Early arrivals for time slots that have not begun will be asked to return at the designated time to avoid congregating and maintain appropriate social distance.
- Upon arrival applicants will be instructed to proceed inside the events center tent where they will provide contact information and have their photo taken.
- Applicants will go before an interview panel one at a time where they will have the opportunity to meet the management and tell us why you should be a part of the Stadium Swim team!
- Following the panel interview applicants will be instructed to proceed out of the events center tent following the designated exit route.